A few days ago we told you about a new direction rehab center in Scotland, Castle Craig Hospital.
The medical establishment has developed a treatment for “cryptonalysis” to teach them to deal with their addictions.
But, as they say in alcoholics anonymous — to get rid of the addiction, one must first himself to admit it. To point you finger and say that you “cryptozoology” nobody has the right. But to try to convince you of this — for a sweet soul!
As part of the process of diagnosis hospital Castle Craig Hospital has developed a questionnaire for potential patients. Here is a list of the questions included in it:
- You feel the need to constantly check the price of cryptocurrencies?
- Do you feel a sense of satisfaction, investing in cryptocurrency is a large amount of money?
- Have you ever thought about whether you have a dependency on crypto trading?
- Did you ever FOMO in relation to the currencies? (FOMO is an abbreviation from the English phrase FEAR OF MISSING OUT — the constant fear that if miss something very interesting and important what’s happening right now — approx.ed.)
- Have you ever felt guilty for trading cryptocurrencies?
Unfortunately for hospitals, the question “do you Feel the need to constantly tell your friends that Bitcoin is the future?” in the questionnaire was not. Otherwise, the medical facility would have been crowded.