Based on the world’s first chiller X11 / Dash ASIC Tiannengbo Group released iBeLink ™ DM56G X11 / Dash Miner with ASIC chips TNB0306 (Hasrat -56 GH/s ± 5%, and consumption of 2100 watts at 25 degrees Celsius).
IBeLink ™ DM56G — highly integrated miner X11 / Dash. To configure the miner, just connect the power cable and network cable. The design and architecture of device was created according to the philosophy “all in one” — everything is in one unit, including power supply.
Six high-speed cooling cooler working at maximum speed (default connected to the power source 12 In) to provide sufficient cooling for the device. This miner has been developed with many features of self-diagnosis, self-healing and automatic email alerts. iBeLink ™ DM56G X11 / Dash contains 5 hashing boards and controller TNBPI. Each hashing Board has 54 TNB0306 ASIC chip and can be controlled (or control) separately.
Specifications iBeLink DM56G
- Hasrat: 56 GH / s ± 5%
- Power consumption: 2100 W (at an ambient temperature of 25 ° C)
- Energy efficiency: 0,037 j / MN
- The number of chips TNB0306 per unit: 270
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C
- Network connection: Ethernet
- Power source: from 190 to 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 490mm (L) * 390 mm (W) * 180mm (H)
- Weight: 16.5 kg
- Currency: Dashcoin, Cannabiscoin, Monoeci, Onix, Influxcoin, Prime-XI, MonetaryUnit, Startcoin, Creamcoin etc.
- Cost: $ 1989
Opportunities iBeLink DM56G
- Highly integrated for Plug and Play (you just need to connect power and network cable)
- Contains 5 hashing blades, the LEDs for each state of the blade
- Self-diagnosis fault and auto restart
- The e-mail alert when abnormal conditions hash
- Failure detection circuits
You can purchase the device on the official website www.ibelink.co. Payments accepted: Bitcoin or Litecoin. The developer recommends payment in the Dash. The minimum order is 2 miner.
Using the services of online WhatToMine, we estimate that mining the Dash on the device DM56G will bring a little less than $ 10 a day.