MoneroV (XMV) is an anonymous cryptocurrency, which is a fork of another anonymous cryptocurrency Monero (XMR). Fork will occur at block 1529810 (approximately March 14, 2018) when the miners MoneroV will start to open blocks the network MoneroV.
MoneroV will contain a history of all transactions Monero to block 1529810, and all holders of tokens Monero (XMR) will receive coins MoneroV (XMV) in the ratio of 1 XMR = 10 XMV after the fork.
Limited emission: MoneroV adhere to the basic principles of the Austrian school of Economics, and limits the total number of coins MoneroV that can be produced. This is the main difference from the “parent” crypto-currencies.
Safe: as MoneroV built on a decentralized peer-to-peer blockchain.
Anonymous: MoneroV! All addresses of, and amounts in all transactions are in the process of obfuscation. The draw the person will not be able to identify and associate with a transaction on the blockchain MoneroV.
Obfuscation (from the Latin. obfuscare — obscure, darken; and eng. obfuscate — to make unclear, confusing, confusing) or obfuscation — bringing the source text, or executable code to the form that preserves its functionality, but complicate the analysis, understanding of algorithms and modification when decompiling.
How can I get MoneroV?
Anyone who owns Monero to the fork, which will occur on the block 1529810 (~ 14 Mar 2018), will become the owner MoneroV and get coins MoneroV (XMV) in the ratio of 1 XMR = 10 XMV. For example, if you owns 1 coin, Monero (XMR) to the fork, you will own 10 MoneroV (XMV) after the fork.
If you store your coins Monero in the place which grants you access to a private key, for example, the exchanger or a wallet, will you get a new cryptocurrency or not will depend on them.
Than MoneroV different from Monero?
- MoneroV has limited emissions unlike Monero.
- MoneroV focus on how to hinder mining this cryptocurrency by botnets or browsers of users who do not know it. This is one of the main problems faced by the original cryptocurrency Monero.
- MoneroV will have a special Fund for financing development and development. The development of Monero is funded entirely by voluntary donations.
- In addition, MoneroV intends to introduce a new Protocol which will solve the scaling problem faced by Monero and other cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin. Details of this are contained in the road map MoneroV: https://monerov.org/MoneroV-Roadmap.pdf.
How do I store XMR to be sure that I will get XMV?
Any wallet that provides you with access to the private keys, suitable for storage XMR with the aim of obtaining MoneroV.
When will the wallet MoneroV?
The official Monero wallet will be released a few days after the fork, since compilation and configuration can only occur after the block 1529810.
- Total emissions – 256 million XMV.
- The funds, which will go into circulation immediately after the fork – about 158 million XMV (10 times more than the number of XMR).
- Algorithm Proof of Work – CryptoNight (which will be changed vposledstvii)
- The recalculation of difficulty every block.
- The time of appearance of a block every 2 minutes.
- The award for the block – a gradual decline.
- Block size – dynamic.
Project road map: https://monerov.org/MoneroV-Roadmap.pdf
Official website: https://monerov.org
Blockchain Explorer: https://monerovexplorer.com
Twitter (Community): https://twitter.com/monero_v