Uncategorized

What it takes to run IEO

What it takes to run IEO

Even at the peak of the bull market in December 2017 Binance launched the first ever Exchange Initial Offering (IEO). Find out what it is, and what it takes to run IEO. Even at the peak of the bull market in December 2017 Binance launched the first ever Exchange Initial Offering (IEO), which forever changed… More

The US can prevent large technology companies to release its own cryptocurrency

The US can prevent large technology companies to release its own cryptocurrency

In the U.S. Congress introduced a bill banning large technology companies to operate as financial institutions to issue digital currency. The proposal was circulated for discussion by the democratic majority, which heads the Committee on financial services of the house of representatives. A new bill was submitted for consideration after the proposed Facebook cryptocurrency Libra… More

Bitcoin has fallen by almost $ 2000 in half a day What will be next?

Bitcoin has fallen by almost $ 2000 in half a day What will be next?

Unfortunately, the main cryptocurrency and failed to consolidate above 13 thousand dollars. After a break of this line Bitcoin for some time was moved up, but then the price of a coin dramatically rolled down. The General situation looks like this: the asset is depreciated by $ 2,000 in just a few hours and broke… More

A feast for Bitcoin: China is preparing a national digital currency

A feast for Bitcoin: China is preparing a national digital currency

According to the South China Morning Post (SCMP), a digital token from the Central Bank of China is already under development. The authorities have taken such a step because of Facebook and its infrastructure for its own cryptocurrency Libra, which will operate outside the banking system. Supporters of Bitcoin are predicting that the release of… More

How much money the 10 richest Bitcoin wallets?

How much money the 10 richest Bitcoin wallets?

Decentralization — the main thesis of the supporters of the cryptocurrency. Indeed, the network of Bitcoin is considered a decentralized compared to conventional currencies. But the distribution of wealth kriptonyte a little different from the real situation in the world. More than 95 percent of bitcoins are stored by almost three per cent of purses…. More

Why falsifiziert stock exchange trading volume

Why falsifiziert stock exchange trading volume

In recent months the news you can find about fake cryptocurrency transactions. CoinMarketCap and other services spend a lot of effort to eliminate counterfeiting trade volumes, but how much remains to be done. To identify the reasons why some exchanges are trying to inflate the amount of his trade, is quite difficult. High number of… More

The study Blockdata: 67% failed tablconv was backed by gold

The study Blockdata: 67% failed tablconv was backed by gold

Only 66 tablconv — and that only 30% of the total number of such tokens — in fact a viable and functioning are products. Such data has presented the research team Blockdata. The remaining 70% of similar projects are either in development or have already failed. Analysts from Blockdata believe that one of the consequences… More

Bitcoin has set a new annual high

Bitcoin has set a new annual high

Bitcoin broke above the key level of $ 9600 and set a new annual high. Before the cryptocurrency was the only notable obstacle is the resistance in 10 thousand dollars. Now it is an important line, overcoming which will cause a strong jerk of the price of the asset. The General situation looks like this:… More

The head of the project company’s Libra Facebook: We’re not Bitcoin, we all surrender to the authorities

The head of the project company’s Libra Facebook: We’re not Bitcoin, we all surrender to the authorities

Head of cryptocurrency project of social networking giant Facebook David Marcus said that Libra will distance themselves from Bitcoin and is going to share information with the authorities, the newspaper reports Cointelegraph Brazil. Marcus shared information in an interview with Brazilian newspaper Estado de São Paulo, which was published yesterday. He said that Libra project… More