Recently the Russian media reported that a football fan has put 38 BTC on the way out of the Russian team in the semifinals of the 2018 world Cup.
At the current rate, the bet amount is estimated at 255 thousand dollars (or 16.3 million rubles). According to the source — Telegram-channel “for the 2018 world Cup If you have no dope,” the rate adopted bookmaker in Moscow.
We decided to calculate what you would spend 38 bitcoins. So, for this money you can buy:
- 247 thousand for the most expensive tickets for the final of the 2018 world Cup (for 66 thousand rubles per ticket);
- 250 X smartphones iPhone ($999 for a model with 64 GB of memory);
- Lamborghini Gallardo (from 181 thousand to 259 thousand dollars): here you can either continue renting, or you will have to pay a little extra depending on the model and power of a sports car;
- Light four-seater Cessna 172 SP (230 thousand dollars);
- The Motu Matatahi (249 thousand dollars) — Paradise area of 1.8 acres in French Polynesia;
- Flight into space (250 thousand dollars): Richard Branson invites all who wish to go on an unforgettable journey on the Shuttle Virgin Galactic.
Bonus: Two years ago, about the same amount — 250 thousand euros (as reported by numerous media outlets) is spent on champagne by the players of the national team of Russia Alexander Kokorin and Pavel Mamaev at a party in Monte Carlo after the departure of the team from Euro 2016.